Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
We are seeking highly motivated network engineers with a thirst for learning, in support of an AWS cloud-based network ecosystem involving Linux and Microsoft services. Positions will provide engineering and operational support to multiple AWS instances, with data flows crossing various controlled interfaces, and will follow specific IT project management and engineering lifecycle processes.
- This position will play an integral role in the management and expansion of a classified AWS Platform-as-a-Solution (PaaS) environment, including designing and implementing multiple new network connections into the environment.
- Install, configure, and maintain Cisco virtual appliances on AWS. Including VPN tunneling, RADIUS user authentication, Clientless VPN configuration.
- Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot network components including but not limited to: DNS, firewalls, routing tables, access control lists, subnets, virtual instances.
- Develop Ansible playbooks and roles used to automate deployment and configuration management of Linux and Windows servers, Cisco virtual network appliances, and AWS services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- 5+ years experience supporting Windows and Linux servers in an enterprise production environment
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP certification, or other advanced networking certification, & Security+ or CISSP
- Advanced TCP/IP networking knowledge including security, addressing, subnetting, routing, and troubleshooting technique
- Experience with server scripting and modern deployment and configuration management techniques and tools (Ansible, OpsWorks, etc.)
- Experience configuring Cisco IOS hardware and/or virtual devices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers. Ability to interface with seasoned Government personnel.
- Ability to work in a matrixed team environment and support multiple different efforts as needed.
- Experience working with DoD/IC networks.
- Experience building and operating Amazon Web Services capabilities. AWS certification a plus
- Desire to learn new technologies and apply them to customer use cases
- BS in Computer Science or related field
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active TS/SCI in JPAS
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.