Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Are you passionate about technology and management? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments? Do you view challenges as opportunities? Novetta is seeking an entry level project manager for the Emerging Technology division. The Emerging Technology division’s projects focus on leveraging new and innovative approaches to problems across the Defense Department and Intelligence Community domains.
The candidate will work with functional and matrixed team members to execute and pursue projects. This includes:
- Develop new or use established processes to monitor contract status and respond to customer or prime management requests and data calls.
- Develop and monitor requirements, budgets and schedules.
- Develop documentation for submission to government or prime customers and for internal reviews.
- Coordinate, prepare, and brief management on project status at various milestones/stages in the project life-cycle.
- Support project managers with project and contract execution. This includes managing burn plans, reviewing invoices, and reviewing applicants.
- Support proposal development process. This includes setting schedules, facilitating and conducting reviews, and supporting desktop publishing.
- Superb organizational skills, the ability to learn quickly on the job and an interest in technical development, such as data engineering, technical analysis and software engineering.
- A proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, under tight timelines
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities, sound judgement and innovative thinking.
- Ability to effectively communicate both project and technical information to internal and external stakeholders.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical (engineering, computer science) or management (Information systems, business) field.
Should meet a minimum of 3:
- Experience managing or leading projects or teams.
- Previous intern experience supporting software development, communications or intelligence system or Information Technology related projects.
- The candidate must have an active TS/SCI security clearance.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.