Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking TS/SCI Software Developers to support of the Global Analytics Platform. The selected candidate will join the development teams to support coordinated software development efforts of GEOINT capabilities. Each developer will work in coordination with systems engineers to facilitate the automation, visualization, exposure, and analysis of both traditional and non-traditional sources of information and intelligence to develop advanced analytic techniques and tools. Software development efforts will support both NGA and SOCOM shared analytic and tool development efforts focusing on tactical, operational and strategic intelligence, data integration, and targeting efforts in support of operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree of equivalent in engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience on an agile software development team in either software development or related engineering effort that leveraged agile methodology and timelines
- Relevant experience with data engineering, data architecture, systems engineering, systems integration, or systems development experience
- Demonstrated understanding of how the IC supports Special Operations and the DoD in performing integrated transition activities, business process re-engineering, analysis, design, planning and requirements decomposition
- Relevant experience incorporating Activity Based Intelligence (ABI) engineering and analysis towards both traditional and non-traditional information and intelligence sources to meet and satisfy customer needs
- Working experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
- Open-source database technologies compatible with geospatial data extract/transform/load processes (e.g. PostGIS, PostGres,GeoServer)
- 2+ years’ in either data modeling, data architecture or data analytics, with experience in developing taxonomies, data dictionaries and/or data schemas to include semantic data concepts and related technologies
- 1+ years’ experience working with cloud technology engineering, or working knowledge of GovCloud and C2S architectures and capabilities
- Experience in requirements analysis, and support related integration testing
- Demonstrated ability to establish working relationships across organizational and geographic boundaries
- Demonstrated ability to develop and present effective technical presentations to senior management and leadership; must possess strong written and verbal communications skills
- Familiarity with federal and industry metadata concepts and standards, with specific focus on geospatial metadata standards and issues
- Dependent on customer selection and approval
- Programming experience in such languages as Python, R, C#, Java, Ruby SQL
- Proficient with the following technologies/applications: AWS, one or more application integration framework technologies such as microservices, Splunk, Elastic Search, Nifi, Kafka, Cloud Foundry, RedHat Openshift, Apache Mesos, and enterprise-scale high performance processing technologies such as Hadoop and Spark
- 2+ years’ technical experience supporting NSG systems, segments, and architectures for GEOINT libraries include Open Data Store (ODS)
- 2+ years’ experience as a system of systems integrator
- 2+ years’ experience in Agile Systems engineering & integration
- Working knowledge of XML
- Experience with physical data storage architecture
- TS/SCI in JPAS
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.