Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and accomplished management professional to join our Mission Integration Division as Program Manager. The Technical Project Manager will work with and provide strategic direction to a large team in support of business goals and assist the Operations Manager and Division VP in providing deliverables to the Government based on customer requirements while providing regular progress updates to leadership based on assigned tasks.
In this role you will:
- The project manager contractor is responsible for the coordination and completion of the data integration team’s projects for the government. Performs a variety of tasks; manages and directs the work of others.
- Oversees all aspects of project; sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, monitors and summaries progress of the project.
- Builds and maintains working relationships with team members, vendors, customers, stakeholders, and departments, unit and agencies internal and external to the organization.
- Prepares reports and products for upper management regarding status of project
- Communicates effectively with management, stakeholders, customers, and team.
- Provides overall direction to all project level activities and personnel. TS/SCI with the ability to gain special access program read on to work on site.
- Identify, schedule and resource risks along with driving risk mitigation planning, and coordinate, report and communicate effectively with geographically dispersed leadership and support teams.
- Facilitate the review and negotiation of contract terms and conditions and draft proposals, statements of work, program reports, technical papers, specifications, procedures and associated staffing plans and schedules.
- Attend seminars, conferences and symposiums, and represent respective programs during on-site government tests, evaluations, demonstrations and assessment activities.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 10 years of experience in Program Management or equivalent successful Military Experience, or;
- Master’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience in Program Management or equivalent successful Military Experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Business Development experience, Contract management experience.
- Experience leading a diverse team of professionals, implementing, coordinating, and maintaining priorities within multiple programs simultaneously on a global platform.
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure design, engineering, and integration.
- Certification in PMP and or SCRUM.
- Fluent with a variety of the fields’ concepts, practices and procedures including PMBOK, Agile, and SCRUM. Experience using Gitlab and data
- Experience documenting all work in a code base, Project Management artifacts, and other Install, Operations, and Maintenance artifacts per government direction.
- Must be willing and able to TDY to hostile fire areas
- Direct combat experience
- Experiences in Special Operations
- Comfortable on the Linux command line
- Software development experience Linux-based systems in Java, C, and/or C++
- An active TS/SCI clearance in JPAS
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.