Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
The Knowledge Management team delivers innovative technical solutions to accomplish complex business objectives and ensures optimal information access throughout the customer’s organization. This includes improved organizational performance through efficient and automated business processes and increased collaboration through an accessible and robust knowledge base.
This position will join the Knowledge Management team as a lead knowledge manager for one of the organization’s programs. The Knowledge Manager will engage directly with senior executive leaders and deliver effective technical solutions in support of the customer’s goals and objectives. The primary Knowledge Management applications leveraged by the customer are part of the Atlassian suite of tools and include JIRA and Confluence. Novetta delivers this capability to the customer. The Knowledge Manager should be familiar with the platform capabilities or demonstrate a proficiency in similar content collaboration and project management tools.
The Knowledge Manager will be responsible for developing and delivering Knowledge Management requirements, providing help-desk support for program users, and managing the program’s content. The Knowledge Manager should have experience in data and information management and reporting.
- Experience and ability to engage with senior executive leaders on a frequent basis.
- Ability to collaborate on a team and to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical solutions to support information requirements and business processes.
- Detail oriented, with a demonstrated ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver on assigned tasks while adhering to deadlines.
- A. / B.S. or equivalent experience. A proven expertise administering the Atlassian Suite may substitute for education.
- TS/SCI clearance.
- Experience with the Atlassian suite (Confluence, Jira), and several add-ons to enhance functionality
- Ability to work with web-based administrative tools to create knowledge bases, manage content, and enhance business processes in various forms.
- Able to teach technical concepts to nontechnical business users.
- Active TS/SCI in JPAS
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.