Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Our ideal candidate is an energetic technical practitioner with a broad based background that combines technical, problem solving, and customer service focus dedicated to the customer’s mission. The customer’s mission is at the forefront of national defense which offers the ideal candidate with the opportunity to help shape enhanced analytical capabilities with the customer’s data fusion tool. The Senior Full Stack Engineer will lead a team to develop new features and capabilities based upon customer requirements and proofs of concept which will have an immediate impact with customers and end-users.
- Ten or more years of experience with software/system development.
- Proven experience as a technical lead/manager.
- Five or more years of experience working with front end technologies and backend web/service frameworks.
- Code source control (GIT)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers.
- Comfort with automation of non-routine tasks.
- Bachelors in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Highly motivated, interested in Big Data and Cloud environments; Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of microservice design methods and patterns.
- Experience with:
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Amazon Web Services
- DevOps best practices
- Interaction with customer to drive and implement requirements
- Agile development and methodologies
- JIRA and Confluence
- Active TS/SCI clearance required.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.