Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
We are seeking an ETL engineer who is excited about solving national security-related data problems. You will be working with large velocities and volumes of data ingesting into a large data warehouse. You will help modernize ETL processes from on-premise processing to cloud-based processing.
- Extract intelligence and analytics from a variety of data sources
- Develop and maintain Perl and Shell ingestion pipelines
- Migrate ETL processes from on-premise to cloud infrastructure
- Troubleshoot ingestion issues
- 6 or more years of experience in software/system development
- 4 or more years of experience working with data technologies
- Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Ad-hoc data ingest challenges
- Modernizing ETL processes
- Production data pipelines
- System and storage tuning
- Interaction with analysts to help improve analytics
- Hands-on system engineering tasks
- Cloud migrations
- Must currently possess an active US government Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain SCI access within a reasonable, customer-mandated time frame. Must be willing and able to pass a counterintelligence (CI) polygraph examination
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.