Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta has an exciting opportunity for an Intelligence Analyst to join our team in Fort Washington, MD. The analyst will support a team of engineers and data scientists working to address USD(I) challenge problems. DoD is shifting investment into the future of machine learning and artificial intelligence across the Defense Intelligence Enterprise to reimagine and revolutionize the intelligence process. In order to achieve this, Training Quality Data (TQD) must be harvested from current data holdings, data gaps must be characterized into targeting/collection requirements and synthetic data must be generated. Novetta is seeking an intelligence analyst to support the process of generating Training Quality Data.
- Conduct human review and assessment of various data types, such as video, imagery and documents
- Organize incoming and outgoing data requirements and support the ATA process
- Identify techniques to improve process efficiency and brainstorm ideas to generate or harvest training quality
- Collaborate with a team of engineers to define and influence the Training Quality Data pipeline
- 2 years of experience as an analyst in military intelligence, a civilian intelligence agency, government
organization and/or B.A./B.S. in Geography, Political Science, History, or related field.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment as an individual contributor
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication and briefing skills; candidate must be able to present and deliver products to diverse audiences when necessary
- Interest in Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence
- A drive to innovate, introduce new technology and influence change
- A multi-INT background, with a working knowledge of either HUMINT, SIGINT, MASINT, IMINT, and/or GEOINT is preferred.
- Active TS/SCI in JPAS
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.