Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Seeking an Information Assurance SME to lead a software development project to attain a continuous ATO (C-ATO) for a DevSecOps project.
- Liaison with customer and contractor teams to develop of a body of knowledge and RMF artifacts, and distill current DoD guidance for the technical development teams.
- Map security controls to system components.
- Ensure security testing of cloud and on premise virtualization systems covers all required RMF areas.
- SECRET cleared.
- Degree in an engineering discipline or related field with technical experience in the areas of Cybersecurity or System Security Engineering.
- Background in some or all of the following areas: Software Engineering, Agile software development, Software Design, Risk Management Framework, Network Security, Systems Integration, Software Testing.
- Demonstrable strong oral and written communication skills.
- TS/SCI clearance.
- CISSP or similar security certification.
- Experience with AWS public cloud and AWS C2S and on premise VMware virtualization deployments.
- Scripting experience (Python, Powershell, Ansible).
- Previous experience in DevSecOps projects.
- Ability to obtain a clearance.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.