Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
As a senior DevSecOps architect, you will work with a team of agile and highly technical SMEs and engineers. You will oversee and direct the overall system architecture and technical leadership of a modern DevSecOps program.
- Provide architectural leadership encompassing all aspects of DevSecOps technologies and best practices.
- Remain current on emerging DevSecOps, cloud and data technologies to inform program direction.
- Daily agile interaction with SMEs and DevOps engineers.
- Overall technical customer liaison.
- SECRET cleared.
- S in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- 10 or more years experience working technical programs to include CI/CD pipelines, automation, virtualization, containerization and networking.
- 3 or more years experience with on premise virtualization environments, e.g., VMware, OpenStack.
- TS/SCI clearance.
- AWS Professional-Level Certification (Solutions Architect, SysOps, Developer, DevOps).
- CNCF DevOps Certification.
- Strong understanding of cloud security and management.
- Microservice deployment experience.
- Previous experience in DevSecOps projects.
- Eligible to obtain a clearance.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.