Novetta's Cyber Sigint Division (CSD) is seeking a Program Director responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of a prototype software development program. Plan and coordinate activities including scheduling of meetings, preparing briefings and presentations, participation in meetings, documentation and tracking action items for successful completion. Program Director serves as the primary point of contact with the customer to ensure successful cost, schedule, and performance of the program. Manage schedules; prepare status reports. Develop financial reporting and projections working with assigned support staff. Responsible for customer relationship development and people management. Responsible for resource management, retention, and staffing.
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
- 15 years experience managing large complex development multi task order programs with at least 10 years in the Intelligence Community
- PMP, FAC-P/PM, or DAWIA Level 3 certification in Program Management
- Demonstrated experience in conducting requirement analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, and reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to engage with users in a professional manner and plainly present technical concepts
- Experience facilitating effective meetings in both, in- person and virtual collaborative environments
- Proficient in project management tools Jira, Confluence, Gitlab, or similar
- Experience supporting DoD customers or active military experience
- BA/BS degree in information technology, computer science, etc. or equivalent IT certified experience
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.