Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Microsoft SharePoint Developer to take a lead engineering role supporting a DoD customer building integrations and enhancing existing SharePoint sites deployed on two classified networks.
- Analyzes requirements, designs, implements, tests and integrates software applications or performs software engineering tasks.
- Utilizes software engineering and design methodologies appropriate to the development, integration, and production environment.
- Ensures efficient delivery of software engineering capabilities using industry standards and repeatable processes.
- Recommends new technologies and processes for complex software projects.
- Ensures quality control of all developed and modified software.
- Collaborates with government Information Assurance and Configuration Management staff to secure approval for deployment.
- Education and Relevant Experience Requirements
- HS Diploma or Equivalent and 10+ years
- Associate Degree and 8+ years
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6+ years
- Masters Degree and 4+ years
- D. and 2+ years
- Expert in SharePoint modern web parts and features.
- Experience developing automations, workflows, document approvals, and content management.
- Experience with Web application connectivity to a variety of data sources, including relational database set up, structure, and querying.
- Experience integrating third party tools with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Familiarity with Data Interchange Formats -e.g. JSON, XML
- Experience with Database Programming with SQL and T-SQL
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile -e.g. Use Cases, User Stories, Work Tasks, Atlassian JIRA, Confluence
- Experience with Requirements Analysis/Validation -e.g. Writing Unit Tests, User Interface Tests, etc
- Experience with Git/Github source control
- Must have an active TS/SCI security clearance and be able to pass a Counterintelligence polygraph examination on a timeline to be determined by the government.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.