Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
We are seeking an experienced professional with technical expertise, information assurance experience, and customer engagement skills to perform as a Cloud Security Architect at our customer site in Fort Washington, MD.
- Support accreditation of a cloud environment utilizing Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
- Support eMASS documentation and data entry for an accreditation package
- Perform system administration of two environments (IL2 and IL5) and serve as IT System Security Manager (ISSM) liaison. This includes:
- Deploying cloud resources in accordance with the security plan
- Administering the security and user support aspects of the environments
- Maintain patch and update requirements of the accreditation
- Provide consulting on design and installation of network runs and IT infrastructure in a lab space
- 3+ years of experience supporting Risk Management Framework (RMF) assessment and authorization (A&A) activities
- Application hardening experience or familiarity with Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) concepts
- 2+ years of experience with cloud (private or public) environments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers and in documentation
- Ability to interface with seasoned government personnel
- Understanding of cloud security concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Desire to learn new technologies and tools
- 3+ years of experience with IT network engineering
- OCI professional certification (Foundations, Architect, Infrastructure Operations, or Developer)
- Active TS/SCI in JPAS
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.