Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
We are seeking a full stack developer excited to address software problems in the national security sphere. The position encompasses web development, microservices, cloud infrastructure, and UI/UX design.
- Enjoy mission and customer-focused, data-driven interfaces
- Leverage front-end web technologies to deliver information and analytics
- Use Amazon Web Services to build scalable infrastructure
- Utilize DevOps best practices
- Lead and mentor other developers in UI/UX
- 5+ years of experience software/system development
- 3+ years of experience working with front-end technologies and back-end web/service frameworks
- Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experiences working with:
- MVC Framework (such as: Django, Ruby on Rails, Grails)
- Interest In:
- Leading a team of developers to quickly iterate on a React application
- Creating usable and intuitive interfaces
- Building rich, data-driven web applications
- Working with front-end and back-end technologies
- Experience with:
- Working on a cross-functional team
- Delivering single page or rich web applications
- Amazon Web Services
- DevOps best practices (continuous integration, infrastructure as code, automated deployment)
- Debugging web applications
- Comfortable with:
- Interaction with analysts to help drive requirements
- Agile development
- Writing reusable code that also matches customer requirements
- Must possess an active U.S. government Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain SCI access within a reasonable, customer-mandated time frame.
- Must be willing and able to pass a counterintelligence (CI) polygraph examination.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.