Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
As a Cyber Tools Architect, you will engage in technical discussions within the program and with external stakeholders. In this ecosystem, the architect coordinates efforts from a tactical and strategic perspective for cyber-related actions, including recommending priorities and the direction of technical resources. Additionally, the architect evaluates new cyber technologies to determine relevance for the customer's mission. These duties are part of the architect's daily responsibilities to develop white papers for senior program leadership and present the proposal to stakeholders, including engineers and analysts, to gain the essential support for engagements for successful implementation of new technologies and enhancements to existing technologies.
- Provide technical evaluation and strategic recommendations to the leadership
- Maintain capabilities based on MITRE ATT&ACK and similar industry accepted Cyber Security Frameworks
- Perform market research on new vendor or open source offerings and present findings
- Coordinate quarterly vendor week presentations and demonstrations
- Maintain overarching understanding of current technical capabilities and new initiatives
- Identify key requirements and integration enhancements to support the mission
- Work closely with architects, engineers and intrusion analysts to:
- Gather mission/business, functional, and technical requirements in support of major cybersecurity initiatives
- Improve effectiveness and efficiency of security tool integrations
- Shape technical solutions to maximize cybersecurity defenses and monitoring capabilities
- Synthesize solution designs and establish architectural principles
- Incorporate architectural principles into system design standards
- Maintain a 1 – 3 years outlook for the customer needed capabilities and trends
5 years of systems engineering and/or cyber security experience working with various network and/or endpoint detection and response technologies applying cyber security frameworks
Bachelor's of science degree
To be effective in this role, a candidate must possess experience working with the MITRE ATT&CK Framework, NIST Cyber Security Framework and NIST 800-37 Risk Management Framework for Federal Information Systems
Required technical writing sample: system design description, CONOPS or other various technical writers.
CISSP, CCSK, CCNA, CRISC, CEH and major vendor cloud certifications
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.