Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and accomplished Senior Network Engineer who shall support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot hardware and software problems pertaining to different system levels and networks. The Network Engineer – Mid Level shall schedule and perform network maintenance, perform installation configuration and repairs, and support certification and accreditation activities. The Network Engineer – Mid Level shall support all LAN- based applications, routers, firewalls, VOIP and Ethernet technology; support, monitor, test and troubleshoot hardware and software problems; and support all LAN- based applications, routers, firewalls, VOIP and Ethernet technology. Additionally, the Network Engineer – Senior Level shall provide input to the design of network architectures, configure and maintain network diagrams and accreditations, and support certification and accreditation activities. The Network Engineer – Senior Level shall support mission architecture to include power distribution and support systems (HVAC/UPS) and integrate hardware and software to satisfy ISO 9000 requirements and other regulations. This labor category requires DoD 8570 compliance – at minimum, IAT Category, Level II.
- Sixteen (16) years in the planning, design, development, implementation, and technical support of multi-platform, multi-system networks to encompass diagnosing network performance shortcomings and designing and implementing performance improvements. A Bachelor’s Degree in telecommunications, computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline may be substituted for four (4) years of experience, or a Master of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline may be substituted for six (6) years’ experience.
- Eight (8) years demonstrated experience providing and implementing network infrastructures and must have experience developing, operating, and managing networks required to operate in a secure PKI, IPSEC, or VPN-enabled environment.
- Eight (8) years demonstrated experience in network installation including high bandwidth data transfer.
- Four (4) years demonstrated experience designing and configuring different system levels and networks.
- Eight (8) years demonstrated experience with protocols and network troubleshooting.
- Eight (8) years demonstrated experience with network visualization tools (e.g., Visio).
- Six (6) years demonstrated experience leading teams on small to midsize network engineering activities.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- An active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph clearance is required to start
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.