Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to integrate as a part of a cross-functional team in support of an innovative research and development project for our DoD customer with a demanding mission.
- Assist in developing branding for the tech solutions and plan implementation across documentation, presentations and web applications
- Responsible for coordinating tasks across other work functions to include content tech writers, software developers, product owners, and managers to meet shared timelines and customer needs
- Utilize skills as a graphic designer to communicate highly technical information into a polished and easily understood format for presentations and documentation for various audiences
- Work with technical writers to help conceptualize production layout and white space usage
- Fluidly adapt to learning new skills and contributing to creative problem solving for design challenges
- 3+ years of professional experience in a graphic design, marketing, web design, or visual communications role
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, etc.) and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with standard design concepts, practices and procedures, color theory, typography, wireframes, and other elements of design
- High attention to detail as displayed in a portfolio of work (examples in printed materials, advertisements, graphics, multimedia, etc.) for review
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, other marketing/communications related field, or relevant experience
- The ability to work with a wide range of media, including photography, maps, and computer aided design (CAD)
- Experience creating effective concise educational/training materials and infographics
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active Secret
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.