Seeking a highly motivated DevOps Engineer and integrator that is excited about solving national security related data problems. This role will help shape the development and growth of a cloud-based network ecosystem which is a part of a DevSecOps project pipeline and currently in operational use by our USAF customer.
- Design and build data services for consumption and employment by our customer.
- Work with technologies such as Terraform, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Responsible or building continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD).
- Collaborate and communicate with other team members to decompose large tasks into small, testable commits.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar role. May include bachelor's degree in IT, Network or Systems Engineering or equivalent discipline and 1+ years of professional experience, or associate’s degree in IT, Network or Systems Engineering or equivalent discipline and 3+ years of professional experience.
- Experience with software product release pipelines and infrastructure automation tooling or Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker).
- Cloud-base virtualization development experience (e.g. AWS EC2, VMware vSphere).
- Hands-on CI/CD based development and CI/CD Toolsets (Chef, Git, Jenkins) preferably in a cloud environment.
- TS/SCI clearance.
- AWS Professional-Level Certification (Solutions Architect, SysOps, Developer, DevOps).
- Experience with integrating into a team utilizing Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Previous experience in DevSecOps projects.
- Active Secret
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.