Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Seeking an experienced Technical Writer to support an innovative research and development project, which creatively approaches requirements for an operational DoD customer that provides dynamic/on-demand infrastructure.
- Determine the technical documentation needs of end users.
- Work with technical staff to develop and edit user guides, troubleshooting guides, checklists, and other end-user facing documents.
- Work with graphic designers to use photographs, drawings, diagrams, animation, and charts that increase user understanding, conceptualize production layout and white space usage.
- Standardize content across platforms and media, as well as revise documents as new issues arise.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience as a technical writer.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate both technical and non-technical written information effectively to internal and external stakeholders.
- Expert-level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with collaborative tools such as: SharePoint, Confluence, Jira, etc..
- Current TS/SCI clearance
- Prior experience in composing technical documentation for a DoD/Intelligence Community organization/agency.
- Experience working on information technology programs developing user interfaces and complex data processes.
- Experience supporting projects utilizing Agile and/or Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with virtualized networking, such as AWS.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications or relevant field with specialized knowledge/experience with information technology, software engineering, etc. .
- Active Secret
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.