Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success. At Novetta, we are committed to cultivating a workplace culture of diversity and inclusion by embracing our differences and perspectives - making us a stronger, more successful company.
Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and accomplished Senior Systems Engineer who shall provide overall technical leadership and direction across the program; oversee the system development process from requirements analysis, system design, risk reduction, technology insertion, implementation and integration, and system deployment, to include personnel, hardware, software, budgetary, and support facilities and equipment. The Systems Engineer – Senior Level shall develop software development plans in support of overall architectural plans established by the Government project leader and the lead Systems Engineer on the effort in accordance with the Enterprise Architecture plans and Systems Engineering Policies & Standards Program and the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) best practices. The Systems Engineer – Senior Level shall provide guidance and support to technical and programmatic requirements derivation and senior technical guidance and leadership of engineering, analysis and development teams.
- Sixteen (16) years of systems engineering experience on programs that encompassed systems architecture, requirements analysis, design, production, integration, test and transition into operation. A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline may be substituted for four (4) years of experience, or a Master of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline may be substituted for six (6) years’ experience.
- Demonstrated ten (10) years of systems engineering experience on programs/projects with communication systems and information technology within an intelligence community environment.
- Four (4) years demonstrated experience as a senior systems engineer on complex projects with multiple tasks.
- Six (6) years demonstrated experience leading systems engineering teams and estimating resources for systems engineering tasks.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- An active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph clearance is required to start
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.