Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Seeking an experienced Software Test Engineer to design, develop, and implement automated and manual test plans for a complex, cyber domain, DevSecOps pipeline project.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team to develop, test, and debug software code throughout the software development life cycle.
- Write and execute test procedures to validate new and existing functionality, ensuring deliverables maintain the expected level of quality.
- Compose, edit, and maintain formal deliverable documentation to include formal test plans and functional evaluations, as well as release documentation.
- Demonstrate new capabilities to customer representatives periodically throughout the development life cycle.
- 4+ years of demonstrated experience as a Software Test Engineer. May include Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline and 1+ year of experience, or Associate’s degree and 2+ years of experience.
- Expertise in quality control/assurance of IT systems and experience with current software quality assurance processes and tools.
- Experience with defect tracking and test case management software.
- Working knowledge of networking concepts, terminology and technologies.
- Strong communication and organizational skills, attention to detail, focus on quality, and the ability to work independently.
- Experience as a test engineer on projects employing Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Previous experience in DevOps and/or DevSecOps projects.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology or relevant major.
- Active Secret clearance required.
- Must be eligible and able to acquire TS/SCI clearance.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.