Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success. At Novetta, we are committed to cultivating a workplace culture of diversity and inclusion by embracing our differences and perspectives - making us a stronger, more successful company.
Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and accomplished Senior Software Engineer who shall participate in all phases of the software lifecycle in various object-oriented and scripted languages (e.g., Java Script, C++, Perl, Python, Ruby). The Software Engineer – Senior Level shall apply industry best practices to all development efforts; review, analyze, and modify software systems including coding, testing, debugging, installing and documenting; develop software documentation; and support system administrators with the installation of software applications and development of training materials. The Software Engineer – Senior Level shall be required to lead and mentor junior team members, guide users in formulating requirements, advise on alternative approaches, conduct feasibility studies, and estimate resource requirements for software tasks for inclusion in the project budget and schedule.
- Sixteen (16) years demonstrated experience in service-based, web-based, and non web based application design and development, to include experience with back end database architectures, relational and cloud-based, and full lifecycle software development. A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline may be substituted for four (4) years of experience, or a Master of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline may be substituted for six (6) years’ experience.
- Four (4) years demonstrated experience in software development in object-oriented and scripted languages (e.g., Java Script, C++, Perl, Python, Ruby).
- Six (6) years demonstrate experience leading large software development programs/projects.
- Agile or SCRUM certification desired.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- TS/SCI with favorable polygraph
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.