Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking two cleared Data Engineers to support ongoing operations at Camp Sullivan, Kabul, Afghanistan. The selected candidates should have operational knowledge of SQL, NOSQL, COSMOS databases; familiar with visualization tools such as Tableau and PowerBI. While deployed, the contractor shall support core work week of 7 days/week, 12 hours/day.
- Experience in capabilities such as SQL, ETL, Java, Python, Elasticsearch, Hive, HBase, Business Intelligence (BI), Data Analytics, Data Architecture, Data Integration, Database Design, Database Development, Database Management, or NoSQL Databases.
- Experience providing support configuration and ingestion of designated structured, unstructured, and semi-structured data repositories into capabilities to satisfy mission partner requirements. Support design, implementation, and management of databases and data delivery systems for insights, analysis, and reporting
- Experience with database design and implementation tools, such as entity-relationship data modelling and SQL, distributed computing architectures, operating systems, storage technologies, memory management and networking
- Experience with structured, unstructured, and semi-structured data, streaming and batch data processing, ETL, data wrangling, data ingest, and data access.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science, technology, engineering, and/or mathematics related discipline.
- 4+ years in analyzing and identifying data and metadata requirements.
- Research experience in Machine Learning specific to Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, or deep learning.
- Experience with managing data and creating algorithms using AWS.
- Experience with R, Java, or other programming languages.
- Minimum active Secret in JPAS; TS SCI preferred
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.