Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking an experienced Cloud Network Adminstrator to support a new project in Chantilly, VA. The selected candidate will administer, troubleshoot, and support operational network connections and workloads in a classified environment.
- Seeking a highly motivated team member in support of an AWS cloud-based network ecosystem involving Linux and Microsoft services.
- Position will provide cloud network administrator support to multiple cloud network connections, working on the Operations side of a high-performing team.
- Be a part of a cross-functional team building next generation cloud solutions supporting a growing community of 4000+ users.
- 1+ year experience using AWS.
- AWS Associate or better, or obtain within 90 days of employment.
- Active Top Secret SCI clearance.
- 1+ year experience performing network administration and/or troubleshooting tasks in Windows and Linux environments.
- Fundamental knowledge of IT infrastructure and architecture.
- Fundamental knowledge of information security and assurance practices and principles. Fundamental understanding of cloud security principles. Knowledge of internet gateway and VPC endpoint concepts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- AWS Professional level certification.
- Experience working in a DevSecOps project environment, including experience with development tools such as bitbucket or github, Agile project management, automated testing and deployment.
- Experience applying network routing concepts in AWS, including use of Transit Gateway, route tables, and VPC networking components.
- Experience managing and troubleshooting user accounts, security groups, and group policy permissions.
- Experience directly engaging with customer in an operational environment. Familiarity with tiered troubleshooting concepts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers. Ability to interface with seasoned Government personnel.
- Ability to work in a matrixed team environment and support multiple different efforts as needed.
- Desire to learn new technologies and tools and willing to share your experience with the team.
- Active TS/SCI in JPAS
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details, or to submit a referral: bit.ly/NovettaReferrals
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.