Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a highly motivated, experienced DevOps Engineering lead looking for a leadership position in support of an AWS
cloud-based network ecosystem involving Linux and Microsoft services. You will have the opportunity to lead a fast-paced team of
world-class engineers to modernize our customer’s global network, infrastructure, and services by applying your unique and
management skill set. If data pipelines, cloud infrastructure, and extracting analytics from a multitude of data sources is something you
would be energized to work on, this is the position for you.
- Position will work within a highly-performing team executing in an Agile software development lifecycle and a DevSecOps framework.
- Be the systems engineering team lead of a cross functional team building next generation cloud solutions supporting a growing
community of 4000+ users.
- Work with technologies such as Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Docker and Swarm.
- Lead the designing and building of data services for consumption by clients and other services and leverage Amazon Web Services to
build scalable data infrastructure.
- 5+ years experience supporting Linux/Unix systems in an enterprise production environment.
- 5+ years of Linux experience of RedHat, CentOS, Scientific Linux or similar Linux/Unix systems
- 5+ years of experience with system administrative scripting. (bash, Python, etc)
- Experience deploying and managing cloud infrastructure. (CloudFormation, Cloudwatch, etc)
- Experience with containerized architecture
- Strong understanding of security concepts including but not limited to firewalls, encryption, identity management, and hardening
- Experience implementing security best practices in production environments
- Experience with deploying and maintaining IT automation tools (Ansible, Puppet, Nexus, etc)
- Test changes in development environment before application in production environment
- Minimum of at least a professional-level AWS certification
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- AWS Professional Level Certification (Solutions Architect, SysOps, Developer, or DevOps).
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Experience with MS Active Directory, Splunk, ACAS/Nessus, McAfee, Windows, Linux, AWS Security, etc.
- Active TS/SCI in JPAS
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.