Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking an experienced and proactive Project Lead for an immediate opening within the SOF Division at Fort Bragg, NC. The selected candidate will be responsible for attending SOF Operations and Planning meetings and integrating Novetta products into Operations. Manage new and ongoing relationships with DOD Customers. Attend and support Warfighter Exercises and Joint and/or Multinational SOF Exercises as a representative of Novetta capabilities and products. The selected candidate must be willing and able to travel as required to austere or hazardous locations.
- Provide programmatic assistance to Operations Lead and Project Management Team
- Prior experience as a task lead or project manager
- Strong writing skills with experience producing formal deliverable documents with minimal errors
- Proficiency with Google Office Suite or similar tools
- Ability to lead a team of 5-15 members
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and innovative thinking
- Ability to take initiative, manage a team’s tasks and workload, and delegate responsibility for task
- Prior experience supporting the United States Joint Special Operations Command or other Department of Defense (DoD) organization
- Expertise with MS Office Suite (especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- CAPM or PMP or other Project Management certification or formal training
- Experience supporting software development projects using an Agile / Scrum methodology
Active DoD TS/SCI security clearance in JPAS
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.