Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
In this position, you will provide engineering support to install, configure, and document systems supporting a cloud-based IoT platform, developed by Novetta, for global security and industrial sensors. You will work with a cross-functional team to ensure that the platform, sensors, power, and communications are installed under applicable codes, regulations, mandates, and best practices. You will act as the team civil engineering specialist and participate in site surveys and integration planning.
Program work will include:
- Team Civil Engineering specialist regarding industrial control systems and sensor platforms in the Air Force CE space, including water, power, HVAC and similar
- You will be part of a cross functional team installing the platform, sensors, power, and communications; and supervise to insure systems are installed in accordance with applicable codes, regulations, mandates, and best practices
- Accessing control system wiring and installation
- Managing networking closets/equipment and buried fiber/power out to remote locations
- BA/BS/MS degree in Engineering or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- Experience monitoring and maintaining facilities using industrial controls systems and sensors (water, power, HVAC, etc)
- Experience with industrial controls, electronic security system installation and maintenance from a facilities perspective
- Experience with civil engineer and facilities activities in the DoD
- Desire to learn, innovate, collaborate, and tackle the physical security, facilities monitoring, and overall situational awareness of a battlespace
- Ability to handle more than one project concurrently and establish priorities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, including:
- Managing risk and customer expectations
- Delivering capabilities to non-technical users or analysts
- General IT, communication, or networking experience
- Experience with electronic security system installation and maintenance in Air Force (IBDSS) or DOD space
- Experience with MILCON and facilities installation and management in the DoD space is strongly desired
- Active Secret security clearance required
- TS/SCI eligible
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.