Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
You will provide support to install, configure, test and document systems supporting a Novetta developed, AWS based IoT platform for global security and industrial sensors. The platform consists of physical sensors connected to industry standard PLC hardware; industrial sensors including (but not limited to) badge readers, alarm panels, BMS, PIR, cameras; power, fiber cabling; Dell servers and Cisco Switching. The position will be based in Virginia and support installations at CONUS locations. You will work with a cross functional team and provide support in the areas of Electronic / Security / Telecom installation:
- Support site surveys to capture existing configuration information
- Install security equipment, conduit, pulling wire associated with electronic security system (ESS) hardware
- At the direction of the Site Lead install and test ESS hardware, network transmission equipment and power (UPS). Handles Cable / Fiber.
- Handle on-site material inventory and management of equipment.
- Maintain site drawings, mark ups and as built documentation.
- Report all issues, escalate delays, customer concerns and/or complaints to Site Lead
- Complete progress reporting for project assignments and material discrepancies.
- Active Secret clearance; TS/SCI eligible
- High School degree or GED required; ASEE (related field) preferred; related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- 2+ years progressive experience in one or more of the following areas
- ESS (electronic security Systems)
- Access Control Systems
- Intrusion Detection Systems
- CCTV or wireless camera systems
- Low voltage cabling, telecom or fiber
- 2+ years experience installing, configuring, testing, and troubleshooting industrial sensors, cameras support a security mission, security systems or access control systems
- 2+ years documenting technical specifications
- Excellent collaboration skills and desire to work within a team
- Support military or industry electro-mechanical products
- Experience working with and supporting typical office applications
- Experience with logistics processes and procedures
- Collect customer requirements and train users
- Willingness to work occasional long hour days and weekends when necessary
- Desire to learn new technologies to share and build knowledge with the teams
- College degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, System Engineering
- Experience trouble shooting and tuning sensors, Radar sensors, and networking issues
- Familiarity with US Military maintenance practices
- Military electronics training
- LIDAR / RADAR system experience
- Familiarity with Maintenance Management Information Systems, and integrated Logistics support software system
- OHSA 30 certification desired
- Valid driver's license and clear MVR
- Ability to lift and carry 75 lbs.
- Ability to work in standing, sitting, kneeling positions, ability to climb ladders.
- An active Secret clearance; TS/SCI eligible
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.