Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
- Maintain Authorization to Operate (ATO) for a classified government cloud system in conjunction with DoD policy to include: Risk Management Framework (RMF), NIST 800-53 Rev 4, etc.
- Manage and create all Body of Evidence (BOE) artifacts for the system to include: Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), Security Control Traceability Matrices (SCTM), System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports (RARs), Vulnerability Assessments, Security Assessment Plans, etc.
- Work with software development teams to provide guidance and oversight into the implementation of security controls and other related security best practices.
- Utilize automated security tools to track and manage vulnerabilities of the software development process. Tools include: Splunk, Nessus, McAfee.
- Work with the program ISSM to communicate cyber security status and posture with government oversight to include: AO, SCAs, CISO, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- DoD 8570 IAT/IAM Level II certification (Sec+ or equivalent). IAT/IAM III preferred. (CISSP, CASP, CISM)
- Demonstratable experience in Assessment and Authorization (A&A) using Risk Management Framework (RMF) using NIST 800-53 Rev 4
- Experience with Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience with virtualization or cloud environments.
- Knowledge of information security and assurance practices and principles.
- Cloud certification (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Other Security related certification
- Experience working in a DevSecOps project environment.
- Formerly or currently a system administrator, developer, or engineer.
- Experience with MS Active Directory, Splunk, ACAS/Nessus, McAfee, Windows, Linux, AWS Security, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers. Ability to interface with seasoned Government personnel.
- Ability to work in a matrixed team environment and support multiple different efforts as needed.
- Active TS//SCI in JPAS
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.