Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a testing lead to test and evaluate a Novetta developed AWS based IoT platform for global security and industrial sensors. You will be responsible for:
- Writing and executing test procedures to validate new and existing functionality, ensuring deliveries maintain expected level of quality.
- Finding and documenting defects.
- Working closely with a cross-functional team through all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Demonstrating new capabilities to customer representatives and end users periodically throughout the development life-cycle; capturing their feedback for the team.
- Support official customer demonstration, validation, and verification exercises.
- Compose, edit, and maintain formal deliverable documentation to include formal test plans and functional We are seeking an experienced Software Quality Assurance Engineer to be responsible for the test and evaluation of a deployed DoD software and hardware solution.
- Active Secret clearance; TS/SCI eligible
- BA/BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- 5+ years in quality control/assurance of IT systems.
- 5+ years of experience with software quality assurance processes and tools.
- Experience with defect tracking and test case management software.
- Working knowledge of networking concepts and technologies
- Prior military experience in a force protection role or working with commercial security systems
- Demonstrated ability to quickly assimilate new technologies
- Experience with automated testing
- Familiarity with multiple testing strategies (TRR, SIT, etc)
- DoD 8570.1 Certification (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent)
- Experience with Agile, Scrum; experience working effectively in teams
Security Clearance: Secret Clearance
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.