Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a TS/SCI cleared Systems Technician to support classified information systems in the DoD and Intelligence Community. The selcted candidate will assist the IT team in performing system engineering and system administration tasks including systems design and maintenance of Windows Active Directory, VMware ESXi, vSphere, View, Windows 10 desktops, Windows Server 2012R2, and custom application support. In addition, they will perform system maintenance to include system hardening, vulnerability remediation, backups, & workstation deployments. Provide support to the Government customer with the alleviation of IT issues and troubleshooting multiple classified IT Systems, and assist the customer with network and facility related tasks and logistics.
- Must have at least one of the following certs: Security+ CE (Or equivalent DoD 8570 certification)
- Associates Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- 1+ year of experience in Active Directory, Windows Desktop/Server administration
- 1+ year of experience in VMware administration
- Previous experience working as an engineer/administrator in a classified environment
- Basic network experience with Switches, Routers, & Firewalls
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers. Ability to interface with seasoned Government personnel.
- Desire to learn new technologies, tools, and willing to share your experience with the team.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2010 or later
- Prior Military experience in an IT role
- Active TS/SCI in JPAS
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.