Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Do you want to work at the bleeding edge of technology? Novetta seeks driven software engineers to join our team working on the Joint Artificial Intelligence Center’s (JAIC) newest challenge. The JAIC program aims to “Increase combat effectiveness by accelerating military decision-making and operations.”
Successful candidates duties will include working with a top flight software development team to; build and improve custom “Training Quality Data” (TQD) software systems, manage and exploit massive quantities of multimedia data and, incorporate the latest AI and Machine Learning (ML) algorithms and techniques into a fast moving production workflow. This position is at the forefront, and your problem solving and software skills are needed to advance AI, Machine Learning and TQD development for the Department of Defense.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- 3 or more years of experience in the following:
- Working with modern front end technologies and backend web/service frameworks
- With modern software development practices and tools (e.g. Jira, Git version control, CI/CD etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers
- Experience working with object storage technologies (e.g. MinIO, Cloudian, S3 etc.)
- Experience with microservice software architecture and technologies (e.g Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with cloud computing platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Interest in AI and Machine Learning concepts and software frameworks and libraries (e.g. Scikit-Learn, Tensor Flow, PyTorch, etc)
- Product focused self-starter with high levels of curiosity and creativity
- Experience working with remote team-members
Security Clearance Requirements:
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.