Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and accomplished solutions architect driven to go beyond requirements translation and architectural views. The optimal candidate will have a passion to drive to tangible solutions that address the core challenge – getting the right information in front of decision makers at the right time.
- Partner with the Government to design a Common Operating Picture (COP) to provide a timely Common Intelligence Picture (CIP) for Combatant Commands. The solution will be a collaborative and scalable data-service to enable community-wide access to information and enable better decision making.
- Identifying, defining, analyzing, and coordinating customer needs and constraints and translating them into technical requirements and custom application designs.
- Survey the solutions and technical landscape (GOTS/COTS/Open Source) to identify quick win pilots and maximize reuse.
- Designing an enterprise level, multi-user, big data aggregation, and analysis system
- Providing direct technical guidance and client support; and other tasks as needed/as directed
- Be a “paratrooper” and change agent - Potential to design and implement quick wins to solve mission challenges
- Active DoD TS/SCI security clearance
- 5+ Years’ experience DoD System/Software Engineering Experience
- Willingness and drive to follow and keep abreast of industry best practices, patterns, and methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers. Ability to interface with seasoned Government personnel
- Experience distilling high level requirements into actionable courses of action to address the challenge.
- Experience with Common Big Data, Search Platforms, and Concepts (Spark, Elasticsearch & Kibana, , etc.).
- Work with data at multiple classification levels and understanding of authorization
- Experience supporting CCMDs and an understanding of how they operate
- Experience working with cross domain solutions
- Experience working with data heavy projects including ETL, data analysis and fusion, and visualization
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.