Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
We are seeking a junior software engineer who is excited about solving national security related software problems. The position is responsible for developing frontend and/or backend software features. You will work with senior software engineers and the customer to develop mission critical solutions. In this role you will:
- Integrate large disparate datasets
- Interact with large data warehouses
- Prototype quick solutions to meet mission needs
- Learn new tools to adapt to continuously improve work products
- A Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related fields
- Experience with one or more of the following programming languages: SQL, Java, Python, Node.js, Microsoft Access, Powershell
- Experience analyzing data to produce actionable insights
- Must currently possess an active US government Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain SCI access within a reasonable, customer-mandated time frame. Must be willing and able to pass a counterintelligence (CI) polygraph examination
- Experience with: working on a cross functional team, Amazon Web Services (AWS Developers or Solutions Architect Associate certification a plus), DevOps best practices (continuous integration, infrastructure as code, automated deployment)
- Comfortable with: interaction with analysts to help drive requirements, conducting code reviews, agile development
Security Clearance: Must currently possess an active US government Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain SCI access within a reasonable, customer-mandated time frame. Must be willing and able to pass a counterintelligence (CI) polygraph examination
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.