Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
As a member of a software development team responsible for delivering and supporting high visibility, high performing and scalable solutions addressing mission-critical threat assessment needs throughout the Enterprise, you will be directly responsible for :
- Identifying, defining, analyzing, and coordinating accreditation and security needs and constraints and translating them into technical requirements and documentation
- Supporting the creation, maintenance, documentation, and planning of custom enterprise solutions operating in virtual environments for multiple DoD networks
- Developing, maintaining, and enhancing system, programmatic, and accreditation documentation.
Assist the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) in the development, review, endorsement, and maintenance of applicable certifications and accreditations.
- Conduct risk and vulnerability assessments of planned and installed information systems to identify vulnerabilities, risks, and protection needs
- Supporting the development, implementation, and maintenance of applications and solutions built primarily using open source technologies
- Coordinating with both development and sustainment teams for custom enterprise solutions
- Providing direct technical guidance and client support; and other tasks as needed/as directed
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science, Math or related discipline
- 5+ Years’ experience working with a DoD software development program
- 5+ Years’ experience in Cyber Security
An active DoD TS/SCI security clearance is required
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.