Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a talented Senior Software Architect to design and develop software systems and applications in
support of mission critical department of defense (DoD) cyber operations. As the Software Architect, you will create
software tailored to a clients’ specific needs and act as high-level decision maker for the development team(s). This
includes establishing software development and testing processes, determining everything from design choices to
technical standards, and determining platforms and coding standards.
- Be responsible for designing and leading development teams responsible with developing system level software for
modern operating systems (Windows, Linux, Android, iOS).
- Senior level experience leading software development teams, creating design documents for complex
systems, and strong Assembly, C/C++, and Python programming knowledge.
- Bachelors’ degree or 10 year’s work experience equivalent
- Top Secret security clearance with the ability to be upgraded to TS/SCI
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and comfortable interfacing with customers and end users on
product architecture updates
- Experience with developing security software, anti-virus software, or reverse engineering malware.
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) certification
- Experience developing software for cyber operations
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.