Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking a highly motivated mid-level DevOps Engineer looking for hands-on experience and opportunity for career growth in support of an AWS cloud-based network ecosystem involving Linux and Microsoft services. You will have the opportunity to work as part of a fast-paced team of world-class engineers to modernize our customer’s global network, infrastructure, and services by applying your unique skill set. If data pipelines, cloud infrastructure, and extracting analytics from a multitude of data sources is something you would be energized to work on, this is the position for you.
- Leverage Amazon Web Services to build scalable data infrastructure
- Extract intelligence and analytics from a variety of data sources
- Work with technologies such as Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Docker and Swarm
- Design and build data services for consumption by clients and other services
- 5+ years experience supporting Linux/Unix systems in an enterprise production environment.
- 5+ years of Linux experience of RedHat, CentOS, Scientific Linux or similar Linux/Unix systems
- 5+ years of experience with system administrative scripting. (bash, Python, etc)
- Experience deploying and managing cloud infrastructure. (CloudFormation, Cloudwatch, etc)
- Experience with containerized architecture
- Strong understanding of security concepts including but not limited to firewalls, encryption, identity management, and hardening
- Experience implementing security best practices in production environments
- Experience with deploying and maintaining IT automation tools (Ansible, Puppet, Nexus, etc)
- Test changes in development environment before application in production environment
- Minimum of at least an Associate-level AWS certification
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- AWS Professional Level Certification (Solutions Architect, SysOps, Developer, DevOps)
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Experience with MS Active Directory, Splunk, ACAS/Nessus, McAfee, Windows, Linux, AWS Security, etc.
- Must have an active TS/SCI with Poly
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.