Novetta is seeking an experienced Cloud Architect with technical expertise, strong business analysis and customer engagement skills in support of an AWS cloud-based network ecosystem involving Linux and Microsoft services. This position will engage with customers of a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) service environment to assess, document, and elaborate their business requirements. This position will help design cloud architecture and application in support of customer requirements and make recommendations based on both business analysis and technical acumen. When not directly engaging with customers and architecture design, this position will support cloud infrastructure DevOps across multiple AWS accounts, VPCs, and services, with data flows crossing various controlled interfaces, and will follow specific IT project management and engineering life-cycle processes. This position will support solutions throughout the IT project lifecycle, to include refining requirements, creating design documentation, and providing O&M and troubleshooting support. The ideal candidate is comfortable in technical and business requirements meetings and conversations, and self-motivated to pursue continuous improvement in a rapidly scaling PaaS environment supporting important customer missions.
- Design cloud architecture and application support to meet customer requirements, provide design recommendations to customers based on business analysis and technical acumen.
- Engage with customers of Platform-as-a-Service environment to assess, document, and elaborate their business requirements.
- Provide customer support to customers using operational AWS workloads in a classified environment.
- Field telephone or email inquiries from customers, troubleshoot and manage AWS virtual infrastructure and services.
- Create detailed logging of call activity, triage and escalate problems to Tier II support as necessary.
- 3-5 Years of Experience:
- Cloud system architecture/operations experience
- Linux AND Windows systems experience
- Technical cloud support experience
- Experience with IT and cloud computing principles
- AWS Professional Level Certification (Solutions Architect, SysOps, Developer, DevOps)
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Design or related field
- Demonstrable experience with automation tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.) and scaling
- Cyber security/IA experience (CompTIA Security+, CISSP, CISM)
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must have an active TS/SCI
- Must be willing and able to complete polygraph
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.