Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking an experienced Cloud Architect with technical expertise, strong business analysis and customer engagement skills in support of an AWS cloud-based network ecosystem involving Linux and Microsoft services. This position will engage with customers of a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) service environment to assess, document, and elaborate their business requirements. This position will help design cloud architecture and application in support of customer requirements and make recommendations based on both business analysis and technical acumen. When not directly engaging with customers and architecture design, this position will support cloud infrastructure DevOps across multiple AWS accounts, VPCs, and services, with data flows crossing various controlled interfaces, and will follow specific IT project management and engineering life-cycle processes. This position will support solutions throughout the IT project lifecycle, to include refining requirements, creating design documentation, and providing O&M and troubleshooting support. The ideal candidate is comfortable in technical and business requirements meetings and conversations, and self-motivated to pursue continuous improvement in a rapidly scaling PaaS environment supporting important customer missions.
- Design cloud architecture and application support to meet customer requirements, provide design recommendations to customers based on business analysis and technical acumen.
- Engage with customers of Platform-as-a-Service environment to assess, document, and elaborate their business requirements.
- Provide customer support to customers using operational AWS workloads in a classified environment.
- Field telephone or email inquiries from customers, troubleshoot and manage AWS virtual infrastructure and services.
- Create detailed logging of call activity, triage and escalate problems to Tier II support as necessary.
- 3-5 years of cloud system architecture/operations experience
- 3-5 years of Linux AND Windows systems experience
- 3-5 years of technical cloud support experience
- 3-5 years of experience with IT and cloud computing principles
- AWS Professional Level Certification (Solutions Architect, SysOps, Developer, DevOps)
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Design or related field
- Demonstratable experience with automation tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.) and scaling
- Cyber security/IA experience (CompTIA Security+, CISSP, CISM)
- Must have an active TS/SCI with Poly
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.