Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
We are seeking a Software Engineer, located in the Boston, MA area, to work as a collaborative member of a software engineering team to design and implement software solutions in support of a C4ISR product application and system infrastructure. The application, Ageon ISR, is a MULTI-INT, geospatial visualization platform that synthesizes data from a vast array of sensors and systems, allowing an operator to see a real-time, geospatial common operating picture (COP) of their mission environment.
In this role you will:
- Assist software engineering leadership with application architecture and capability design
- Efficiently implement high-quality and fully performing software functionality that complies with coding standards and established technical design
- Actively participate in the agile software development life cycle (SDLC) from design to implementation and deployment
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with software applications in production environments
- Travel to customer locations to assist with sensor integrations, capability enhancements, or issue resolutions (if required)
- Collaborate with a team of software, test, and system engineers to produce the best C2 solution possible
- College degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related discipline
- 3 or more years of experience as a professional software engineer
- Experience designing, implementing, debugging, and patching customer-facing software
- Proficiency with software integrated development environments (IDE) and version control systems (VCS)
- Ability to document technical specifications
- Experience executing Agile methodologies within a software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience creating web service APIs with REST, SOAP, and WebSockets (ideally with ASP.NET and WCF)
- Knowledge of good software architecture patterns and practices
- Proclivity to thoroughly self-test and harden your written code
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and desire to work within a team
- Ability to act independently to diagnose and resolve software defects
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Government Security Clearance
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.