Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
The Cloud Security Subject Matter Expert (SME) supports a mission-critical federal government cybersecurity program. They contribute to a team of information assurance professionals working to improve the technical security posture of an enterprise network. The Cloud Security SME will be responsible for testing new capabilities that will be deployed into the enterprise infrastructure, which includes traditional servers, virtual machines, and AWS / Azure resources.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Work experience: 10+ years of relevant IT work experience, including 4 years of experience with cloud technologies. Additional experience may be considered in place of a degree.
- Hands-on experience with security engineering and cloud security
- Hands-on familiarity with AWS and Azure environments
- Effective verbal and written communication skills that include the ability to describe highly technical concepts in non-technical terms
- Education: Master’s degree in technical discipline
- Certifications: AWS, Azure, or other cloud certifications
- Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.