Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer to be responsible for the test and evaluation of a command and control (C2) software and hardware solution. The application, Ageon ISR, is a MULTI-INT, geospatial visualization platform that synthesizes data from a vast array of sensors and systems, allowing an operator to see a real-time, geospatial common operating picture (COP) of their mission environment.
In this role you will:
- Install, configure, and test Ageon ISR on internal and customer integration and test environments
- Write and execute test procedures to validate new and existing functionality, ensuring deliveries maintain expected level of quality
- Document defects according to established standards
- Work closely with cross-functional team through all stages of the software development life cycle
- Assist internal and customer teams in troubleshooting of on-site systems, including software, hardware, and networking, in support of development and testing efforts.
- Demonstrate new capabilities to internal leadership or customer representatives periodically throughout the development lifecycle
- Support official customer demonstration, validation and verification exercises
- Interact effectively with customers and Novetta team members in a dynamic work environment
- Mentor junior members of the Quality Assurance team in best practices
- Participate in weekly program and technical discussions as required
- A. or B.S. degree or equivalent work experience
- 3 - 5 years in quality control/assurance of IT systems
- Strong experience with software quality assurance processes and tools
- Strong experience with web-based application testing
- Strong communication and organizational skills, attention to detail, focus on quality, and the ability to work independently
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with defect tracking and test case management software
- Working knowledge of networking concepts and technologies
- Experience mentoring or managing junior test engineers
- Experience with SQL Server or other relational database systems
- Experience with Windows Server administration
- Experience with DoD Force Protection Systems
- Trained in DoD Operational Security Guidelines
- Exposure to Military Tactical Solutions supporting ISR
- Must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a clearance
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.