Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
As a SkillBridge fellow at Novetta, you will have the opportunity to utilize skills honed in Active Duty service in a technologically advanced environment that supports, and encourages continuous learning. In this role, you will work alongside industry leaders and experts in the fields of data analytics, multi-int fusion, open source analytics, cyber security, clouding engineering, and machine learning on real-time client facing programs.
Under the framework of the Department of Defense SkillBridge Program, Novetta hosts active duty US military members for skilled employment training for up to the final 6 months of active duty obligated service. Any rank, enlisted or officer, may apply for SkillBridge. SkillBridge participants are not eligible for compensation from Novetta, as they continue to receive military compensation and benefits as active-duty service members. Your unit Commander must authorize participation in NG-MVP prior to start of internship.
- Has served at least 180 days on active duty
- Is within 180 days of separation or retirement
- Will receive an honorable discharge
- Has taken any service TAPS/TGPS
- Has attended or participated in an ethics brief within the last 12 months
- Received Unit Commander approval to participate in DoD
Career tracks available:
- Cyber Security & Operations
- Software Development
- Field Service and System Engineering
- Cloud Engineering
- Network Infrastructure/Network Administration
- 8-24 weeks
- Must be eligible for a USG clearance; however, some positions will require an active Secret, Top Secret or SCI to start
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.