Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
As a member of a fast-paced software development team, this candidate will be responsible for supporting the development and delivery of high visibility, high performing, and scalable solutions addressing mission-critical threat assessment needs throughout the DoD Enterprise. He/she will be directly responsible for:
- Supporting the Program Manager in leading and managing multiple teams of systems engineers and administrators in the development and sustainment of multiple related Enterprise systems
- Support all phases of the Software/Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Working closely with multiple DoD customers providing technical guidance, documentation, and presentation support as needed for all supported efforts
- Providing direct technical guidance and support to both the development and sustainment teams as necessary
- Conducting analysis and review of existing GOTS/COTS software and providing recommendations as needed
- Support Certification & Accreditation efforts for all supported systems as necessary
- Attend meetings, demo custom software, capture requirements, and serve as a technical representative for all supported systems as needed
- Drafting and maintenance of documentation, presentations, reports, and other deliverables as needed
- Others as needed/as directed.
The ideal candidate will be a driven team player that thrives in a small team environment. This candidate should be an exceptional problem solver with a demonstrated proficiency in critical analysis and abstract reasoning. This candidate should have a strong sense of observation and the ability to translate observations into technical solutions. The ideal candidate will be well versed in the Agile development methodologies and have a demonstrated proficiency with managing the development of high performing scalable systems leveraging open source technologies while adhering to all DoD standards, regulations, policies, and directives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Related Technical Field or Equivalent Experience
- Strong grasp of software design patterns and effective development methodologies
- Demonstrated Proficiency in Programming, Software Design, Debugging, Analysis, and Problem Solving
- Demonstrated experience developing, maintaining, supporting, and managing commercial-grade software applications
- Understanding of multithreading and real-time software architectures
- Experience producing architectural designs, requirements, and documentation for team consumption
- Experienced in managing and/or development of enterprise web applications using any or all of:
- Spring Framework, including Spring Boot, MVC, Security, Data, etc
- Hibernate and/or JPA
- Oracle or other RDBMS
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming and other modern software design principles
- Willingness and drive to follow and keep abreast of industry best practices, patterns, and methodologies
- Passion for delivering high quality software, to constantly strive for improvement, and take ownership in the product
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills to include regularly and proactively collaborating with teammates
- Experience and comfort working on site in close collaboration with the Government (both technical and non-technical)
- Ability to translate technical discussions and requirements into non-technical dialog and vice versa
- Experience providing technical support in a fast paced operational environment
- Experience supporting rich internet applications and PKI/CAC enabled systems
- Demonstrated proficiency with DOD/IC Certification and Accreditation (C&A) processes and concepts (IPAT, ASDS, DIACAP, DISA STIGs, etc.)
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Related Technical Field or Equivalent Experience
- PMP Certification
- ITIL v3 Certification
- DOD 8570 Compliance
- Working knowledge of Insider Threat policy, concepts, and issues
- Experience with Insider Threat in the DoD
- TS/SCI security clearance required.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.