Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
The Knowledge Management (KM) team works with program and functional representatives to assess current state processes and recommend appropriate technology-based automation. The primary tool is the Atlassian Suite (Confluence and Jira). Novetta delivers this capability to the customer, so the Junior KM should be familiar with the platform capabilities or demonstrate a proficiency in a similar content collaboration and project management tool. The Junior KM will be responsible for assisting the Knowledge Manager to develop requirements on the Atlassian platform, to include creating custom pages, workflows, permissions schemes, notification schemes, screen schemes, and custom fields. The Junior KM will also assist with training, user management, and help-desk related functions for the platform capabilities. The Junior KM should have experience in content and information management.
The primary duty station for this position will be at Ft. Washington, Maryland. The KM team supports users at additional sites to include Fairfax, VA and Joint Base Andrews, MD. The Junior KM will be required to travel as needed to these locations to provide support.
- Proactive and curious.
- Ability to collaborate on a team, while possessing the initiative to work independently as required.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical solutions to support information requirements and business processes.
- Detail oriented, with a demonstrated ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver on assigned tasks while adhering to deadlines.
- B.S. or equivalent experience. A proven expertise administering the Atlassian Suite may substitute for education.
- Experience with the Atlassian suite (Confluence, Jira), and several add-ons to enhance functionality
- Ability to work with web-based administrative tools to create business process automation in various forms.
- Able to teach technical concepts to nontechnical business users.
- Able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.