Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
We are seeking an experienced Software Quality Assurance Engineer to be responsible for the test and evaluation of a deployed DoD software and hardware solution. This individual will be able to:
- Write and execute test procedures to validate new and existing functionality, ensuring deliveries maintain expected level of quality.
- Find and document defects.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team through all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Assist team troubleshooting on-site systems; including software, hardware, and networking.
- Demonstrate new capabilities to customer representatives periodically throughout the development life-cycle.
- Support official customer demonstration, validation and, verification exercises.
- Compose, edit, and maintain formal deliverable documentation to include formal test plans and functional evaluations, as well as a key contributor for new and update release documentation.
- Participate in weekly technical discussions as required.
- Active DoD Secret
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years in quality control/assurance of IT systems.
- 5+ years of experience with software quality assurance processes and tools.
- Experience with defect tracking and test case management software.
- Working knowledge of networking concepts and technologies
- Familiarity with virtualization principals
- Strong communication and organizational skills, attention to detail, focus on quality, and the ability to work independently.
- Active Secret clearance required.
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.