We are seeking an experienced Software Quality Assurance Engineer to be responsible for the test and evaluation of a deployed DoD software and hardware solution. This individual will be able to:
- Write and execute test procedures to validate new and existing functionality, ensuring deliveries maintain expected level of quality.
- Find and document defects.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team through all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Assist team troubleshooting on-site systems; including software, hardware, and networking.
- Demonstrate new capabilities to customer representatives periodically throughout the development life-cycle.
- Support official customer demonstration, validation and, verification exercises.
- Compose, edit, and maintain formal deliverable documentation to include formal test plans and functional evaluations, as well as a key contributor for new and update release documentation.
- Participate in weekly technical discussions as required.
- Active DoD Secret
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years in quality control/assurance of IT systems.
- 5+ years of experience with software quality assurance processes and tools.
- Experience with defect tracking and test case management software.
- Working knowledge of networking concepts and technologies
- Familiarity with virtualization principals
- Strong communication and organizational skills, attention to detail, focus on quality, and the ability to work independently.
- Active Secret clearance required.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.