Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta's Cyber Sigint Division (CSD) is seeking a Program Director responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of a prototype software development program. Plan and coordinate activities including scheduling of meetings, preparing briefings and presentations, participation in meetings, documentation and tracking action items for successful completion. Program Director serves as the primary point of contact with the customer to ensure successful cost, schedule, and performance of the program. Manage schedules; prepare status reports. Develop financial reporting and projections working with assigned support staff. Responsible for customer relationship development and people management. Responsible for resource management, retention, and staffing.
- Active TS/SCI w/Poly
- 15 years experience managing large complex development multi task order programs with at least 10 years in the Intelligence Community
- PMP, FAC-P/PM, or DAWIA Level 3 certification in Program Management
- Demonstrated experience in conducting requirement analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, and reporting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to engage with users in a professional manner and plainly present technical concepts
- Experience facilitating effective meetings in both, in- person and virtual collaborative environments
- Proficient in project management tools Jira, Confluence, Gitlab, or similar
- Experience supporting DoD customers or active military experience
- BA/BS degree in information technology, computer science, etc. or equivalent IT certified experience
So, what does Novetta do?
Novetta is an advanced big data analytics company with over two decades of experience solving problems of national significance for government agencies and commercial enterprises worldwide. We have pioneered disruptive technologies and solutions in four key areas of advanced analytics: data, cyber, open source/media, and multi-int analytics. Our specialties include data fusion and entity analytics, digital forensics, software development, geospatial intelligence, biometrics and identify intelligence, cyber/network security services, threat detection, malware analysis, signals processing, cloud analytics, ISR, discovery workflow engineering, systems engineering, and SOC support.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.