Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
As a requirements lead, you will be the bridge between the client’s requirements and desires and the software development team. You will work to understand and document the client needs in a traceable fashion through document review, interviews with operators, review of existing applications, and client consultation. While not a usability expert, you will need to develop an in-depth understanding of what the tasks and goals the client is trying to accomplish.
- Identify business and system requirements, translate and decompose those needs into actionable technical requirements, test criteria, and scenarios.
- Write detailed use cases for real world client scenarios to support test and evaluation, including identifying edge conditions.
- Contribute to team briefings through creation of workflow and other diagrams, drafting slides and content, and reviewing work of other team members.
- Assist with editing documentation to ensure it aligns with customer needs, and that it is easy to use and understandable.
- Participate in design reviews and testing to act as a customer intermediary as needed.
- Active Secret clearance; TS/SCI eligible
- BA/BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- 3+ years of working in the IT industry, Agile environment preferred
- 2+ years experience with requirements analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with UX or HCD
- Experience with force protection mission
- DoD 8570.1 Certification (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills including managing risk and customer expectations; delivering capabilities briefings to non-technical users or analysts
Security Clearance: Secret
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.