Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
As a requirements lead, you will be the bridge between the client’s requirements and desires and the software development team. You will work to understand and document the client needs in a traceable fashion through document review, interviews with operators, review of existing applications, and client consultation. While not a usability expert, you will need to develop an in-depth understanding of what the tasks and goals the client is trying to accomplish.
- Identify business and system requirements, translate and decompose those needs into actionable technical requirements, test criteria, and scenarios.
- Write detailed use cases for real world client scenarios to support test and evaluation, including identifying edge conditions.
- Contribute to team briefings through creation of workflow and other diagrams, drafting slides and content, and reviewing work of other team members.
- Assist with editing documentation to ensure it aligns with customer needs, and that it is easy to use and understandable.
- Participate in design reviews and testing to act as a customer intermediary as needed.
- Active Secret clearance; TS/SCI eligible
- BA/BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- 3+ years of working in the IT industry, Agile environment preferred
- 2+ years experience with requirements analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with UX or HCD
- Experience with force protection mission
- DoD 8570.1 Certification (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills including managing risk and customer expectations; delivering capabilities briefings to non-technical users or analysts
Security Clearance: Secret
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.