Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success.
Novetta is seeking a technical project manager to act as a technical subject matter expert and work with our customer on a daily basis. You will participate in customer meetings and briefings, support technical exchanges, draft white papers, perform ad hoc research to assist our customer in identifying technologies to modernize their force protection mission.
- Provide inputs to the Novetta Product Owner (PO) and Novetta Program Manager(PgM) regarding the customers interests, requirements and direction.
- Identify new opportunities for capability development and help the PO and PgM shape that work. and support the Novetta Solution Architect/Product owner.
- Support an Air Force initiative to develop an AWS based IoT platform for security and industrial sensors.
- Other areas of interest to the customer are alternative commercial technology for voice and data communication, and how best to present and consume data for better situational awareness
- Active Secret clearance; TS/SCI eligible
- BA/BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- 5 + years experience as a software developer or as a system engineer
- Strong understanding of network architecture within virtualized / cloud environments
- Understanding of DevSecOps principles and software development lifecycle
- Experience with force protection mission
- Experience with industrial sensors or IoT
- Experience with Agile, Scrum; experience working effectively in teams
- DoD 8570.1 Certification (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent)
- Ability to handle more than one project concurrently; establish priorities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills including managing risk and customer expectations; delivering capabilities briefings to non-technical users or analysts
Security Clearance: Secret
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees’ professional development and training, respecting individuality and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.