Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking a Product Owner for a Novetta developed, AWS based IoT platform for a global security and industrial sensors. You will work with the Customer, development lead, and infrastructure lead through the full agile software development lifecycle (SDLC) from requirements to testing and delivery, ensuring the team is producing a robust platform.
The Product owner will participate in a range of activities: strategizing with our Project Architect, assisting our customer to elicit and define new requirements for the software platform, translating requirements into features and user stories for development, creating meaningful acceptance and testing criteria, writing demonstration scripts, prioritizing the backlog,, and ensuring that the technical capability delivers an effective operational experience for the users. This role requires maintaining a knowledge of current trends in software design, assisting our customer to stay abreast of applicable technology, ensuring the team implements modern IT best practices, and leveraging strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Active Secret clearance; TS/SCI eligible
- BA/BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience
- 5+ years of working with software development teams in an Agile environment
- 2+ years experience as scrum master, product owner, QA Tester, or requirements analyst
- Demonstrated experience building robust, documented, production code-pipelines
- Strong understanding of network architecture within virtualized / cloud environments
- Experience documenting microservices architectures and public interfaces for internal and external consumers
- 5 + years experience as a software developer or as a system engineer
- Experience Managing a CI/CD pipeline, performing code analysis and reviews
- Experience with force protection mission
- Experience with industrial sensors or IoT
- DoD 8570.1 Certification (CompTIA Security+ or equivalent)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills including managing risk and customer expectations; delivering capabilities briefings to non-technical users or analysts
Security Clearance: Secret
So, what does Novetta do?
We focus on three core areas: Cyber, Entity, and Multi-Int Analytics. Our products are focused on processing and analyzing vast amounts of data in these core areas. Our services are focused on helping our customers move from complexity to clarity. At Novetta, we bridge the gap between what our customers think they can do and what they aspire to achieve.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our Core Values:
- Integrity: We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
- Customer Mission Success: Customer mission success drives our daily efforts—we strive always to exceed customer expectations and focus on mission success beyond contractual commitments.
- Employee Focus: We value our employees and demonstrate our commitment to them by providing clear communications, outstanding benefits, career development, and opportunities to work on problems and technical challenges of national significance.
- Innovation: We believe that innovation is critical to our success – that discovering new and more effective ways to achieve customer mission success is what makes us a great company.
GET A REFERRAL BONUS FOR THE GREAT PEOPLE YOU KNOW!
With our amazing referral program, you could be eligible to earn
outstanding rewards for referring qualified new hires to Novetta.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.